Quick and easy to make, this incredibly delicious appetizer gives you time to finish preparing the entrée as your buddies tuck in.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless perch, pike or walleye fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sweet garlic chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water or white wine, as needed
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Briefly sauté fillets in oil, reduce heat and add chili sauce. Break up fish with a wooden spoon, then simmer until flesh is cooked through
- Add water or white wine if fish becomes dry. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Follow our HUNTING BLOG