You can never have enough lures. But that’s not all you’ll need on the water. Pack these eight items to make your trip more productive.
1. Flashlight: It’s handy whenever you’re out after dark, essential if you’re stranded and have to signal for help.
2. Adjustable Wrench: This has a wide variety of uses, from opening reel covers to tightening trolling-motor bolts.
3. Split-Ring Pliers: They open split rings and allow you to replace hooks quickly and easily.
4. Lure Dye: With Spike-It lure dye, you can change a lure’s hue in seconds
5. First-Aid Supplies: Don’t let a minor injury ruin your day. If you bury a hook in your hand, for example, some simple supplies will let you take care of the problem on the water—and keep fishing.
6. Spare Treble Hooks: Hooks often become dull or damaged when worked over rocks and gravel.
7. Spare Rod Tips: If you’ve never snapped off a rod tip, you will.
8. Glue Stick and Lighter: Use these to affix a new rod tip. Heat the glue stick with the lighter, apply the glue, then slide on the new tip.
Follow our HUNTING BLOG
WEB RATES FISH HUNT CABINS PHOTOS
TESTIMONIALS BROCHURE HUNT BOOKLET