Here is an excellent walleye dish for everyone to try. It will be a sensation at the dinner table!
4 walleye filets
1 c butter & herb instant potato flakes
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 c flour
1/4 c milk
2 TB olive oil, separated
2 TB butter, separated
You will need three dishes for coating the fish.
• Pat fish filets dry and season with salt and pepper (not too much salt as there is sodium in the Parmesan)
• Place flour in first dish dish
• Mix egg and milk in second dish
• Mix potato flakes and Parmesan in the third dish
• Dredge fish filet first in the flour, dip in egg mixture and then roll in potato flake mixture
• Repeat until all filets are coated
• Heat heavy pan over medium low heat. Add 1 TB butter and 1 TB olive oil
• Add 2 filets to the heated pan and saute` until golden brown on first side, about 3 minutes per side
Serve with wild rice and steamed mixed veggies and you’ll be a hit at the dinner table for sure
Follow our HUNTING BLOG
WEB RATES FISH HUNT CABINS PHOTOS
TESTIMONIALS BROCHURE HUNT BOOKLET
November 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Reblogged this on My Meals are on Wheels.